Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The CFO's Guide to ERP in the Cloud

ERP Software  approached me to share this infographic on my blog.This is their first infographic - The CFO's Guide to ERP in the Cloud. It's a visual depiction of the points covered in their popular white paper,  “35 Questions Every CFO Must Ask About ERP Software In the Cloud" which was released to help CFOs understand and explain the basics of ERP in the cloud. 


It is an especially helpful way for visual thinkers to understand cloud definitions, ERP software deployment options, as well as the costs and benefits of SaaS, Hosted, and On Premises.




P.S I don't work for ERPSoftwareblog.com nor I have any affiliations with them

1 comment:

Cfo Services said...

Great infographic; I think we'll see more businesses transitioning over to a Cloud computing system. It can be hard to get IT and the financial team to be on the same page at times.